Saturday, April 30, 2011

8 Weeks

Jake Martin is 8 Weeks Old!

It's been quite a busy week! Last Saturday, we celebrated Ethan's birthday at the Lego Store in Concord with 2 of his friends. The kids had an amazing time! Sunday was Easter and we had Jeff's parents and my mom with us. Tuesday was Ethan's actual birthday- how is he already 6? He had outgrown his bike, so he got this new one.



Sydney on Easter Sunday



The boys...Sydney said our family has a rose and three thorns.

Jake has been smiling quite a bit. He gave Sydney a whole bunch of smiles several days ago, and he was full of smiles for Jeff this evening.
I discovered another thing I love about being dairy free- ice cream made with coconut milk. It is so amazing! I bought a container of the chocolate kind and had it after dinner tonight. I would eat this instead of dairy ice cream any day. The coconut flavor is delicious too, but I have really been missing chocolate since giving up dairy for sweet Jake. The coconut hazelnut creamer is fabulous in coffee too. :-)

No comments: