Friday, July 25, 2008

Applesaucer

Here are some pictures of Reid in the exersaucer. Ethan thinks it's called an "applesaucer!" It's one of those words you don't correct because it's so cute that he calls it that!"Hey, you tawkin' ta me?"

Reid started on his first solid food last week, which has been a fun new thing to do. He's doing great, and he's now getting more in his tummy than on his bib!First food

Sydney was so happy when I found some of my old Cabbage Patch Kid dolls and this Annie doll in our attic. The past few days have all been about Annie's life in the orphanage. I remember loving Annie so much that I wanted to actually be an orphan myself! My parents found me one night singing "Maybe" next to my bedroom window! That one still makes me laugh...

We are heading up to Boone in the morning just for the day. Next time I post I'll have a new picture of Ethan too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

that is too funny, Melanie!! you know we two drama queens are such kindred spirits! hahaha

definitely do NOT correct "applesaucer":)

Angie Z ~ Duckwaddlequack said...

Andrew has told me the Annie story before! Too funny! :p One of my friend's kid calls it an eggs-ersaucer! Love to hear the words and terms they all come up with. :) Hope ya'll had a great time in Boone!
~Ang

The Perreca Family said...

What fun! I love the Ethan phrase! Addie calls Alden "All-good" and I can't correct her, either! I, too, loved Annie! I remember fondly doing my chores singing "It's a hard knock life" wishing I was an orphan with Annie....