Wednesday, May 28, 2008

I Tried To Crack An Egg...

Jeff and Sydney were talking about her dance class she'll be doing in June, and he also mentioned that she'd get to do soccer in the fall. Here's their conversation about soccer.

Jeff: You get to play soccer outside on a field with other kids.
Sydney: Well, I only like to play soccer in my backyard.
J: But it's fun to play on a team. You get to make friends, learn how to win and lose, but it's not really about winning or losing. It's about trying hard.
S: Well, I tried once to crack and egg, and it got all over my hands, so I'm not doing that again.
J: This summer, we'll have to watch the Olympics together. It has all kinds of sports- baseball, soccer, wrestling, track & field...
S: Well, I want to play the running game. Whoever crosses the finish line first would get to have whatever they wanted at The Dollar Tree... for free.

No comments: