Friday, March 15, 2013

Preschool

I've never done preschool before for my kids (minus a 6 week stint for Sydney and Ethan 4&2 in 2007).  But I knew I needed something for Reid and Jake so I could do my work for our clinic with focused, concentrated time. I toured 3 schools, and was so excited to put them in Reynolda Preschool. They started a few weeks ago and love it! I love it too! I get 2 mornings a week to do my work, and they get 2 mornings to play and enjoy God, His creation, and people! Jake is even beginning to count! I have found that having that time to work frees me up to focus on them when I am not working. Here are some pictures.

 First Day! I couldn't get a photo of the two of them together!

 Walking In...
 Reid's second day started with him writing his name.
 The sign on the door of Reid's classroom. I love this! 

Jake's classroom. His teachers love him!

No comments: