Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Sydney, Our Psalmist

Last Friday at school chapel, the second graders presented psalms they had written. Jake & I were still in the hospital, but Jeff and his parents got to go. Ethan got to sit in Jeff's lap for chapel, which was a huge treat for him! They told me Sydney did a great job, but yesterday she brought her psalm home for me to read. Besides scripture itself, this is the most beautiful psalm I have ever read, and my heart swells knowing it came from a little girl I am blessed to call my own.

Everything Praises Jesus
by Sydney Chandler

We see birds chirping praises to him.
We see bees making honey to praise him.
We see the moon reflecting light from the sun to praise him.
We see flowers showing colors to praise him.
We see the ocean swirling, churning water splashing praises to him.
We see fish swimming and eating praises to him.
All creation doing what they are made to do to praise him!!

No comments: