Friday, March 27, 2009

Reid's Frist Birthday!

Reid turned one on March 13! The first two pictures are from his actual birthday, and the last three are from his party. He had a great day seeing his family, eating carrot cake, and playing with wrapping paper!
He weighs 22 lbs, and is in the 50th percentile for his length. He says "ball", and playing ball is his favorite thing to do. In fact, the other day he and I were rolling the tennis ball back and forth to each other when he figured out how to bounce it so it would land in my lap every time. I think we may have a future ball player! :-)





2 comments:

The Perreca Family said...

How can he be 1?! I'm glad that he enjoyed the "important" parts of his birthday- the paper and the cake!

Beverly said...

Sweet, sweet baby Reid. If I was guaranteed a "dream baby" like him, I might go for #3, too!!!