Monday, June 9, 2008

The Gray People

*Sydney & Ethan were watching a movie and the scene went to black & white. Ethan turned off the tv, and I asked why. Sydney said, "Oh, Ethan thought it was over because the gray people came on."

*The other day, Sydney referred to the back of her knee as her "leg pit!"

*We went fishing at Lake Thom-A-Lex over Memorial Day weekend. The kids both caught a few fish. One time, though, Ethan reeled in his line thinking he had caught a fish, but he hadn't and his bait was still on. He looked at his line and said, "Oh! I caught a worm!"

*At dinner, we wait to eat till everyone has sat down, has been served, and we thank God for our food. The other night, Ethan was especially hungry and didn't want to wait. We asked him to wait till we prayed, and he said, "Well, I'm durvin murvin (starvin' marvin), so I guess I better eat."

New pics are on our website: http://www.chandlerfamily.biz/.

2 comments:

Anna Morrison said...

So funny! Thanks for the laugh. I hope you all are doing well. I will enjoy checking your blog now that I have found it. :)lb

The Perreca Family said...

That is just great! Thanks for listing this on your site! I, too, have a blog on our family- perrecapost.blogspot.com! I can't get over how big your kids have gotten!!