Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Marshmallows!

My mom came to stay with the kids while Jeff & I went to Boone on Saturday for ASU's homecoming. Friday night we grilled out and roasted marshmallows. I love the way Reid says "marshmallows!" so I took a video of him saying it. This one is for the grandparents!


I was shopping at Costco last week with Reid. As we passed by samples, he asked if it had wheat or if it was gluten-free. "That wheat, Mama? Is it gluten-free?" It was the very first time he showed any awareness of what he could and could not eat.

Also, Sydney said "y'all" for the first time last week! It was so cute, and so unexpected!

And Ethan got 2 stitches on his forehead today from a run in with a gate at the park today. Thankfully, our friend Beth was there. She's a PA-C Dermatologist who called the dr. she works with who got us right in for the stitches. (Beth did Ethan's last set of stitches.) She and 2 other friends at the park stayed with Sydney, Reid, and our neighbor Isaiah who was with us (I had school pick up today.) Thank you Lord for friends who cheerfully help us in our time of need!

No comments: